Hi. My name is Heidi. I am the CEO of Spirit Freedom Stress Management Solutions. I am a dance educator, dance therapist, creative arts therapist, massage therapist, mother, wife, sister and daughter.
I created my business five years ago to help people understand themselves, be loving and compassionate with themselves and to learn how to actualize their highest and deepest selves in the way our creator put us all here to do.
I combine the arts and bodywork with deep psychological understanding and spiritual intention to create healing workshops and sessions for people.
I am in the process of expanding my business and any one who considers themselves a healer and who is in alignment with the things you see on this blog, is welcome to contact me.
As well, anyone who feels they would benefit from the work I do, please feel free to contact me.
I am preparing to start a HEAL the HEALERS workshop this Feb 2010 in NYC. If you are a healer and feel attracted to what you are reading in this blog,please feel free to contact me.
I do workshops all over the world. Anyone who is interested in learning more about what I do, please feel free to contact me. I will be blogging about my work on this blogspot...so stay in touch with me.
My first article will be called the Art of Surrender....the very important and misunderstood concept to American people and one which we very much need to embrace right now to survive into the future.
Please join me on the journey to SPIRIT FREEDOM...HEALING THE MIND, BODY AND EMOTIONS TO LIBERATE THE SPIRIT.
PEACE AND BLESSINGS AND MAY THE HIGHEST AND DEEPEST GOOD PREVAIL FOR ALL.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment